Try Out The Best Utility – Digsby!
Digsby is a multiprotocol IM client that lets you chat with all your friends on AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, and Jabber with one simple to manage buddy list. It can additionally provide feeds from Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, as well as your webmail accounts, providing a full social experience in a single client.
In the new versions of Digsby, the Facebook Chat has also come up as an interesting service. This way, you can manage all your chats, emails and feeds in single software. The most appealing aspect of Digsby is that it is light, user-friendly and efficient and can be trusted.
Digsby has built in additional features such as customizable skins for the client and IM windows, aggregated web search from within the client via multiple sites, composing emails from IM windows, combining friends from multiple clients into one contact listing, and even a separable Twitter client with unique features such as chronological streaming (oldest to newest).
Digsby is still in its beta versions and is presently only available for Windows and its website shows that Mac and Linux versions are forthcoming.
- IM Protocols supported by Digsby:
MSN, AIM, ICQ, MobileMe, Jabber, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook Chat and MySpace IM.
- Emails supported by Digsby:
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, AOL Mail, POP/IMAP Mail.
- Social Networks supported by Digsby:
MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
All settings of your Digsby account (which is a single account that holds the information of all your other accounts) are stored on the Digsby server so that if you shift from one computer to other, you don’t find any problems.
Different skins are available for Digsby –
Multitasking. Whenever a new feed comes or a chat message is sent to you, a window pops up like this and you can reply in this window only!
- You can customize the look of Digsby with application skins
- You can manage all your email accounts right from Digsby
- You can put a widget on your blog, website or profile to chat with visitors
- You can manage multiple conversations with drag and drop chat tabs
- You can multitask with popups that you can reply from
- You can combine duplicate contacts on your buddy list into merged contacts
- The log manager makes finding old conversations easy